Deborah recently relocated to Cincinnati from Florida. Her two big challenges:
- Interested in a complete career field switch – from pastoral ministry to “don’t know” options. She was also feeling very burnt out from her previous career.
- A perception that she did not have a built in community in Cincinnati to reach out to as she considered her options.
- She completed a series of targeted self-assessment exercise to identify career interests and opportunities.
- She compiled a list of target employers how to network to build relationships in the community.
- Deborah prepared sharp marketing materials such as a stand-out resume, networking document and focused addendums.
- She learned how to use the research process to uncover networking paths to decision makers, and evaluate her strategy.
- Her comfort level using social media such as LinkedIn increased significantly.
Deborah’s comments: “I just wanted to let you know how absolutely tremendous this process of discovering and discerning my next career path through PROMARK has been. I have a fabulous coach. She has worked with me without hesitation and has been available to me whenever I have needed her. She has given me such helpful advice and counsel. The documents that she has created for me utilizing my assessments, stories and conversations have been right on target. Through your services, I believe that I am a better person, more confident, more assured, and definitely clearer in career focus. So subsequently, I will leave this process a better employee for whomever I work next. Thank you.”