Partner with President and CEO of a multi-site engineering and manufacturing company experiencing rapid growth to proactively understand how these changes will impact the company’s structure, leadership needs, strategic direction and goals.
Promark Coaching Advantage
- Assess. Conducted individual personal interviews with executives, managers and line professionals to understand the new leadership challenges. Gathered information on divisional growth goals, strategic direction and capacity of leadership to meet new opportunities. Identified roles and obligations to stay true to company values and strengthen work culture amidst rapid change.
- Engage. Provided Manufacturing Managers leadership assessment tools such as Harrison Assessment, Lominger Leadership Architect and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator to identify individual and team strengths and development areas. Customized coaching for each selected manager
- Develop. Debriefed assessment results, individually and as a team to discuss changing role definitions, growing responsibilities and increasingly complex business issues. Created and facilitated a strategic planning workshop for manufacturing leadership team to discuss difficult issues such as handling conflict, evaluating performance, charting career path and supervising a larger team
- Organization and leadership team poised to handle anticipated business challenges and prepared to address unanticipated issues by modifying role definitions and creating clear criteria for accountability at all levels
- Improved internal and external communications – greater transparency and deeper clarity to create shared ownership of goals
- Significant feedback on higher trust levels, reduced anxiety about change and recommitment to organizational mission and goals