Increase the effectiveness of a six-member leadership team in a financial institution with multiple branch locations. Broaden individual leadership competency to strengthen managerial skills to lead branch functions
Promark Coaching Advantage
- Assess. Conducted a needs analysis, specifically assessing how trust was communicated between team members, what issues caused maximum and urgent conflict and how accountability standards were agreed upon
- Engage. Determined each team member’s work style preferences and blind spots by using the Harrison Assessment, with detailed debriefs with each member so that they could recognize alignment or lack of it between their strengths and outlined organizational goals
- Develop. Created a team strengths profile by analyzing data from individual Harrison reports to facilitate discussion around collective talents, mutuality of goals and consistent group standards for driving results. Each team member also prepared an individual development plan to follow.
- Individual Development Plans received buy-in from CEO and became part of the organizational strategic plan for managers
- High praise from team members who reported a re-energized team environment, sharper understanding of individual and team talents and stronger perception of consensus and support
- Noticeable change in how meeting were run on time, with fewer distractions and willingness to handle conflict with patience and purposeful conversation