Individual coaching may be utilized for a variety of outcomes. An employee may have excellent technical ability but, because of specific behaviors or unrefined skills, is at risk in the organization. Our executive coaching process will help this valuable employee improve skill sets and become more effective. Coaching topics may include:
- Clarifying role expectations—how do I align my role to business goals?
- Managing perceptions – How does my behavior show up?
- Providing feedback using quantitative and qualitative assessments – What critical information does my 360 give me?
- Establishing action-oriented goals towards observable behavioral changes – What will I change?
- Strengthening managerial and/or communication skills – How do I delegate better? How do I create a high-performing team?
- Recognizing and leveraging personal strengths – Which of my strengths help me create recognizable success?
Article: “How to Select an Executive Coach”